Athletes should realize that professional behavior and a commitment to excellence well assist them in meeting their goals. This commitment reflects positively both on the individual and the team as a whole.
Athlete's Code of Conduct:
The athlete understands that he/she:
• Accepts the consequences of their own actions
• Will be a good sport weather they win or lose
• Listen to and obey all coaches instructions
• Do not touch or take anything that does not belong to them
• Must always tell the truth.
The athlete agrees to the following:
• To respect team rules as set out by Team Coach-including curfew and training (coaches need to be on the same page on what these rules are).
• To treat coaches, athletes, referees, hotel and restaurant staff, and all other individuals associated with your trip with courtesy and respect.
• To maintain a standard of tidiness in their hotel rooms.
• Remain within the boundaries of the facility as well as within eyesight of the coaches.
• Athlete must report to practice on time.
• Use of tobacco or alcohol WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
• Use of any illegal substances WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
• Harassment in any form WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
• Illegal activity of any kind WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
• Cursing, or foul language WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
• Cell phones or any devices with a camera in locker rooms WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
• To discuss grievance or problems of any nature, with the coaching staff in a timely manner.
• To respect all competition rules and the principles of good sportsmanship throughout the competition.
• To pay ALL TEAM FEES on time by the end of season.